Grenfell Assistance Centre
The centre is located at The Curve, 10 Bard Road, W10 6TP (located just around the corner from Latimer Road Station and the Westway Centre) Open from 10am to 8pm everyday.
RBKC have promised that residents won’t be forced into a property that isn’t right for them and that:
- everyone whose home was destroyed in the fire will be offered a temporary home in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea or a neighbouring borough
- accepting an offer of temporary accommodation will in no way affect your rights to permanent social housing
- no one will be made intentionally homeless – we will make sure that the temporary home offered is right for each family
- accepting an offer of a temporary home will not affect your benefits in any way
- 68 new-build flats in the Kensington Road development will be provided to re-house residents from Grenfell Tower – these will be ready by the end July 2017.